Games are great and all, but they wouldn’t look nearly as good without a HDTV. Displays are very important to today’s gamer. We want our TVs to be bigger, our images crisper and we want to buy TVs on the cheap. Well that’s what Black Friday is for isn’t it? Lucky for you shoppers out there, Walmart has placed a number of HDTVs on sale before Black Friday. These are more like Black Tuesday deals.
Walmart has HDTVs of various sizes. You can get a small 19-inch Samsung for $169, or opt for a 42-inch LG 3D TV with a 3D Blu-ray player and four pairs of 3D glasses for a pretty reasonable $727. There will be some TVs on Black Friday that will be even better deals, but you’ll have to wait in line for a very long time (possibly days) in order to get one. Stores are also only going to have a handful of super cheap HDTVs to begin with. It may be worth your money to avoid the cold and crowds and shop online.
Take a gander at a portion of the pickings below.
- RCA 40″ Class LCD 1080p Widescreen HDTV – $369
- Sceptre 40″ Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV – $319.98
- LG 42″ Class 3D LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV with 3D Blu-ray player and four pairs of 3D glasses – $727
- Westinghouse 46″ Class 1080p LED-LCD Ultra Slim 120Hz HDTV – $549.98
- Samsung 32″ Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV – $278
- Sceptre 32-inch 720p HDTV – $229.98
- Samsung 19″ Class LED 720p 60Hz HDTV – $169
- Samsung 22″ Class LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV – $198
- Samsung 26″ Class LED 720p 60Hz HDTV – $269.99
- Samsung 32″ Class LED 720p 60Hz HDTV – $349
- Samsung 46″ Class LED Smart TV 1080p – $799