Best Buy tipped the scale towards Nintendo sales this week, so it’s up to Target and Toys R Us to even up the balance with Xbox 360 sales. Toys R Us’ ad for January 8-14, 2012 has just appeared online and it has an Xbox 360 deal, some select game sales and a huge discount on all clearance games and accessories.
The Xbox 360 deal only applies to the 4gb Xbox 360 Kinect bundle. It’s $299.99, which is the normal price. However, during this week you also get a $50 Toys R Us gift card that’s good towards a future purchase. That gift card will be good until March 31, 2012.
There are also 11 DS, Wii and Xbox 360 games that are on sale this week.
- The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii) – $39.99
- Just Dance 2 (Wii) – $29.99
- Just Dance 3 (Wii, Xbox 360) – $29.99
- Just Dance Kids 2 (Wii, Xbox 360) – $19.99
- Petz Puppies and Kittens (DS) – $19.99
- Petz Nursery 2 (DS) – $19.99
- The Smurfs (DS) – $19.99
- The Smurfs Dance Party (Wii) – $19.99
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 (Xbox 360) – $34.99
As you can see, the Just Dance games have promise but for the most part they’re nothing spectacular.
Finally, there’s the general clearance deal. Every single video game that has a price that ends in a 0 or 8 is considered a clearance game. All of those games and all in-stock game accessories are 20% off this week. This promotion went on last week as well, so if you missed it then, you can take advantage of it now.
Site [Toys R Us]