This week’s Best Buy ad is for the Wii people. Sure, there are 12 general games on sale, but a bulk of the April 29-May 5, 2012 sales are designed to get people buying Wiis, Wii accessories and Wii games. Still, it’s worth your time to shift through this week’s ad.
The first sale is on the Wii itself. The New Super Mario Bros. Wii bundle, that includes the game, a soundtrack CD, a black system and a black remote, is $10 off. So you’ll only pay $139.99 for a complete system, instead of $149.99. That’s a really good deal for the console and the Wii is at a point in its life cycle where a lot of its great, older games have experienced decent price drops.
There’s also a Wii accessory custom bundle. Best Buy really wants you to get a Afterglow Wii remote and nunchuk set, Rocketfish Wii component cables and the Rocketfish Wii remote Dual Charge Station. Buy all three at once and you’ll pay $49.97 for the lot. Normally, all three things would cost $84.97 if purchased separately. Granted, you don’t really need any of the accessories, but it’s nice to know people who do want them can get a deal.
An assortment of games are also on sale this week. Most are just $10 or $20 off, but that’s still something!
- Disney Epic Mickey (Wii) – $19.99
- Goldeneye 007 (PS3, Xbox 360) – $39.99
- Grand Theft Auto IV The Complete Edition (PS3, Xbox 360) – $19.99
- LA Noire (PS3, Xbox 360) – $29.99
- NBA 2K12 (PS3, Xbox 360) – $39.99
- Rayman 3D (3DS) – $11.99
- Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition (PS3, Xbox 360) – $29.99
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (3DS) – $11.99
- Toy Story 3 (DS) – $11.99
- UFC Undisputed 3 (PS3, Xbox 360) – $39.99
- Wipeout (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360) – $19.99 on Wii, $29.99 on PS3 and Xbox 360
- Zumba Fitness 2 (Wii) – $29.99
There’s also one last game deal. All of the Nintendo Selects Wii games, which are normally $19.99 each, are part of a two for $30 deal. So pick up two at the same time to save some cash.
Site [Best Buy]