Good news came to for Dead Trigger fans Thursday. The newest update contains a wealth of bug fixes including one that pretty much ruined much of the experience. The bug in question randomly made the camera rotate 180 degrees for no reason. This update also fixes controls for the Xperia Play.
This update is only available for Android at the moment. Madfinger Games submitted the update to Apple which will go live once it’s approved.
This update also supposedly makes Dead Trigger completely playable without in-app purchases. Madfinger admitted the new SWAT zombies were very difficult to take down without spending real money on weapons and buffs.
The complete list of fixes and tweaks is posted below.
Not working controls (on Xperia devices or “180° Turn”)
* Too high difficulty of enemies on higher ranks (SWAT zombies)
* Crash in Menu when too many missions were “available”
* Booster “Ammo Supply”
* Free gold for liking on Facebook
* Revive Kit
* In-App Purchases
* New Hope accessible after first mission
* Enemy AI
* Damage caused by mines, turret, cutters, exploding Barrels
* Help in Main Menu
* New unlocked items in shop marked with “Unlocked”
Site [Google Play]