Last month, Onkyo made a splash by debuting high-end A/V receivers and controllers that support the emerging Dolby Atmos surround sound audio standard. Now the company is bringing the technology down the line to other products. Specifically, the standard is now supported in new home theater-in-a-box packages, a new speaker system, and a base-model A/V receiver.
* HT-S7700 5.1.2-channel network A/V receiver and speaker package ($899, shipping in September)
* SKH-410 speaker system ($249, shipping in September)
* HT-S3700 home theater receiver and speaker packages ($499, shipping this month)
* HT-S5700 network A/V receiver/speaker package ($699, shipping in August)
* TX-SR333 receiver with HDMI 2.0 and Bluetooth ($299, shipping this month)