Real Bond fans know that he does care if his martinis are shaken, not stirred, and that his pens explode (and yes Virginia, he’s a True Scotsman to boot — don’t try to make it a fallacy now!). And as a responsible employee, Mr. Bond also knows that MI6 is on a budget, just like you are. So study his methods with the full Bond 50 box for a bargain price of under $5 a movie. It even includes a slot for that movie that’s in theaters now, so your box set won’t be out of date for at least a couple years. So grab it, today only at a huge discount.
by Jeff Kleist on November 24, 2012 at 10:51 am
- First Bond Girl Eunice Grayson Takes The Case in Day 1 of Bond 50 Blu-ray UK Tour
- James Bond Loads Up Bond 50 for UK Tour
- Bond Back-Catalog Singles Are Exclusive to Major Retailers
- James Bond Has Returned…In a Complete Blu-ray Box
- Amazon’s Gold Box Deal of the Day is a Dream for HTPC Builders and Gamers