If your parents are around the same age as mine, you’ve probably experienced a weird phenomonon that comes with age: the hearing is starting to go, but for some reason when you turn your system up to an appropriate listening volume, they still claim it’s too loud. While this mystery may never be solved, what I do know is that getting the assisted listening devices at the movies really helps her, and now maybe WooT! can help her too.
This same assisted listening experience you may have experienced at the local cineplex or theatre can now be duplicated at home for 75% off, thanks to a special deal from WooT! that goes through the weekend. Via this deal, you can snare the Sennheiser SET100-J for only $49.99.
- Ideal for older parents or hard of hearing to hear dialog on TV or at hundreds of specially equipped cinemas, theaters, workshop sites, and museums across the country.
- Compatible with television sets and other audio sources.
- Stethophone mono headphone receiver, with infrared transmitter for cord-free listening.
- Can be connected directly into the audio output of a TV, VCR or compatible audio source.
- Excellent sound quality.
- Sufficient radiating power for rooms up to 435 square feet.
- Headphone incorporates volume, left/right balance and tone controls.
- Lightweight headphones.
- Convenient interconnectivity
- Controlled from a single locat.ion.
- Easy to install.
- Excellent reliability.