If you’re looking for the perfect Mother’s Day gift for the tech-savvy mum, Titanic on Blu-ray is a heck of a good deal. Perhaps not as good as Amazon’s flash sale earlier this week — which put the 2D Blu-ray at less than twelve bucks, but even at its regular sale price, there’s a lot of content here for the coin.
Because, let’s face it: flowers are hugely pricey and wilt in a week, and candy is eaten in day or two. Chances are, the special lady in your life will get way more mileage out of the movie itself, and the Blu-ray release of Titanic provides a ton of special features that Mum has probably never seen, including:
- 2 All-new Documentaries: Reflections on Titanic & Titanic: The Final Word with James Cameron
– 30 Deleted Scenes
– 60 Behind-the-scenes Featurettes
– Digital Copy of the film you can watch anytime, anywhere
Titanic’s 3D re-release last year broke a lot of records, and was one of the most expensive 3D conversions of all time, not to mention one of the most-seen, grossing close to $60 million domestically alone. So pick it up for the Mum in your life, or the Mum who’s your wife, and take the kids and get them out of the house before the waterworks start and sink your house just like the boat.
- Titanic (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)
- Titanic (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / Digital Copy)