LAS VEGAS,NV – Lightning Audio has launched the first of two new source head unit series today at its 2013 Product Showcase in Las Vegas. The new three-model line (LA-1000; LA-1500BT; LA-2300BT) is scheduled to ship in the Spring of 2013.
“Our new Lightning Audio single Din source units are the perfect complements to our amplifiers, speakers, subs, and accessories,” said Al Congdon, Lightning Audio director. “Customers now have three source units to round out their systems, starting with a digital media receiver and building to a full featured CD receiver, with each featuring the Lighting Audio cosmetic edge.”
- Single Din Digital Media Receiver
- Power: 200 Watts (50 x 4)
- Equalizer: 3-band EQ w/four preset curves and one programmable user profile; subwoofer control w/selectable low-pass filter adjustments
- External microphone
- Display: Black mask overlapping color-filter & white character illumination w/blue button illumination
- Detachable faceplate
- 30 station presets
- Wireless remote control
- Preout: One pair RCA preamp outputs
- Inputs: front panel USB; 3.5mm & SD memory card port
Suggested Retail Pricing:
LA-2300BT : $129.95
Specifications and prices subject to change without notice.
For more information on Lightning Audio, please visit www.lightningaudio.com.