LAS VEGAS, NV – Lightning Audio has announced the launch of its new iPod™/iPhone™ compatible, touch screen multimedia receiver line during its 2013 Product Showcase in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new two-model line (LA-6200 & LA-7000) is scheduled to ship in the Spring of 2013.
“The LA-7000 and LA-6200 are two very exciting multimedia receivers as they have been designed specifically for iPod™/iPhone™ compatibility,” said Al Congdon, Lightning Audio director. “We’ve also incorporated integration technologies, including steering wheel interface, Bluetooth™, rear view camera inputs, and more. With two units to choose from, the LA-7000 and LA-6200 are the ideal source units for the driver who also loves Lightning Audio power and cosmetic edge.”
- Display: LA-7000: 7-inch Motorized TFT Touch Screen
- LA-6200: 6.2-inch TFT Touch Screen
- Power: 200 Watts (50 x 4)
- Made for iPod™ and iPhone™
- Inputs: front panel USB; 3.5mm & SD memory card port
- AV Out & Rear View camera input (LA-6200); Rear View camera input (LA-7000)
- Preout: Front, Rear, and Subwoofer out
- Equalizer: 3-band EQ w/10 preset curves and one programmable user profile; subwoofer control w/selectable low-pass filter adjustments
- Steering wheel interface
- Dolby Digital
- External microphone
- Display: Black mask overlapping color-filter & white character illumination w/blue button illumination
- 36 station presets
- Wireless remote control
Specifications and prices subject to change without notice.
For more information on Lightning Audio, visit www.lightningaudio.com.