TEMPE, AZ – Lightning Audio has announced their new 2-way and 3-way coaxial and component speaker systems are now shipping.
“Lightning Audio is back, and our new full-range and component speaker line is another example of high quality components designed as both a high performance yet affordable solution,” said Al Congdon, Lightning Audio director. “Lightning products have always had an edge to them, and our new coax speakers carry on that tradition. The line consists of numerous models and sizes in order to fit the needs of just about any consumer in the market looking to improve their in-car audio performance.”
The line offers an array of different speaker sizes in 18AWG stamped steel frames in order to easily drop in to the factory speaker location in most vehicles. They are built using light weight and efficient mica-injected polypropylene cones, ½-inch balanced dome Mylar tweeters, and include grills and mounting hardware (for select models).
Lightning Audio 2013 Speaker Line Includes:
- L4 4-inch 2-way full-range ($49.95)
- L46 4in x 6in 2-way full-range ($49.95)
- L5 5.25-inch 2-way full-range ($59.95)
- L57 5in x 7in 2-way full-range ($59.95)
- L65 6.5-inch 2-way full-range ($59.95)
- L675 6.75-inch 3-way full-range ($59.95)
- L68 6in x 8in 2-way full-range ($69.95)
- L69 6in x 9in 3-way full-range ($79.95)
- L5-S 5.25-inch 2-way component ($99.95)
- L675-S 6.75-inch 2-way component ($99.95)
- LT .5-inch Tweeter ($49.95)
For more information on Lightning Audio, visit www.lightningaudio.com.
SOURCE: Lightning Audio