LOS ANGELES, CA – Reviewitonline.net, an online resource for the current automobile information, has named the 2013 Infiniti JX as its choice for the “Most Tech Heavy SUV” on the market. According to the website, “The seven-passenger JX stands out due to its large array of advanced safety features, in addition to the luxurious tech features one would expect to find in a luxury SUV.”
Notable Technology Features on the 2013 Infiniti JX include:
- Around View Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection
- Optional Bose Cabin Surround 15-speaker premium audio system with digital 5.1-channel decoding and Waveguide subwoofer
- Driver Zone/Speed Alert
- Infiniti Personal Assistant (24-hour access to a team of Infiniti professionals)
- Infiniti Connection with Google Calendar
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) and optional Blind Spot Intervention System
- Available Back Up Collision Intervention System (BCI)
- Available Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) systems
The new Infiniti JX SUV also boasts segment-leading rear cargo and passenger volume (with seating for seven), an award-winning interior, and an exterior design featuring the brand’s new design language.
Always far beyond basic, Infiniti has added a wealth of features as standard, including powered front seats (optionally heated and cooled), leather seating throughout the cabin, a power liftgate, LED taillights and bi-xenon headlights, a sunroof, heated side mirrors, and 18-inch wheels all come standard.
For more information, read the full article here.