Typically at Car Tech we do not get into hardcore engine rebuilding and restoration but when it is combined with killer Stop Motion photography we have to take notice. Think there were no geniuses at Porsche 30 years ago when they assembled this bad boy? How many of you could do it and reassemble it in a reasonable timeframe? Hat tip to Boldride for coming up with this cool link… Our favorite part is coming across the acorns from the squirrel that has nested itself within themanifolds. Or maybe mice? Time can be a bitch, even for a Porsche.
by Brett Solomon on February 11, 2014 at 9:11 am
- Porsche Unveils New Look For Muffler Man Landmark, Site of North America’s First Porsche Experience Center
- Porsche Has Its “Aha” Moment
- Hyundai Announces New Crate Engine Program for 3.8-liter V6 and 2.0-liter Turbo Engines
- In Case You Missed It: Porsche Pops Cork On New Panamera Plug-In
- VW 1.4-Liter TSI Engine Named “International Engine of the Year”