We are looking for writers who eat, sleep, breathe consumer electronics and have a refined writing style with added pizazz/personality to write for any of our websites on TechnologyTell.com.
To make the cut you must:
- Have knowledge of the consumer electronics industry, a unique/creative writing style and a bit of free time to commit to the site.
- Be proficient in the English language (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc.).
- Be able to contribute a minimum of 20 articles (200-400 words per article) per month.
- Stay up-to-date on current news stories.
To apply, you need to provide:
- Three sample articles that would fit well with any of our TechnologyTell.com sites (topic, tone, etc.).
- A few words about yourself or a brief resume.
- Your contact info.
E-mail your applications to Joe Paone, Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief, at firstname.lastname@example.org with “TechnologyTell.com Blogger Job Inquiry” in the subject line. We will only review complete applications and we do not open attachments.